Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy 2011! I'm Ballin' Harder Than Ever Before...

Ladies, here's something to make your New Year HOTTER!

Hope it's going well so far. As for me, it couldn't be better! I've got an AVN Nomination for Best Male New Comer. AVN's are the Adult Entertainment Industry equivalent of the mainstream movie Academy Awards/Oscars.

The AVN ceremony is held in Las Vegas, so for the next few days, I'll be there attending the ceremony, and doing other business related events.

Look out! I'll be Striking Harder Than Lightening This Year!! Follow me here, and on twitter Flash's Twitter Page

4 comments:

Nio Tadoshyo said...

REPRESENT SON SON. GET THAT TROPHY AND I BETTER HEAR U THINKING NIO IN BMORE, LOL. WELL AFTER GOD AND UR PARENTS. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Nice pose. I love your cock.

Anonymous said...

My wife would need a real man like you. I am a white husband with a 4-inch penis, and when I try to fuck my wife (4-5 times a year) she gets bored in a few minutes. She does not even get wet.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL BLAX MAN